Buying or selling a practice is one of the most significant financial events in a dentist’s career – with only one chance to get it right.
Check out our newest listings
- Kansas City Metro Pediatric Practice: Established pedo practice in a popular metro location. See Code KC358-P for details.
- Prairie Village / Leawood, KS: Located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Kansas City Metro, this four-operatory practicewill not be on the market long. See Code KC359 for more information.
- Manhattan, KS: The office has three operatories in 1100sf and the practice has had above average net income and good revenues for this market over a long period of time. See Code KS224 for additional details.
- Kansas City Metro Orthodontic Practice: Specialty practice located in a high-density metro area. See Code KC358-O for details.
- Kansas City Metro Pediatric Practice: Attractive professional building and office space has great curb appeal. See CODE KC357 for details.
- North Kansas City: Well-established five-operatory practice in the Northland. Sustainable revenue. Refer to Code KC356 for more information.
Associates Needed Across the Kansas City Metro
Contact us to find out more about these immediately available opportunities.
Our Most Recent Sales
New Blog Post: “This Was a Tough One”
Those that know me have no doubt heard my rant from the soap box about having plans in place to manage the transition of your practice in the event something unexpected happens to you. We seem to average about one crisis call a year. We’ve had two calls so far in 2018 so this is a very real thing. This last one was personal. Dr. Dennis Myers was not only a hard working and dedicated guy who never stopped trying to expand his knowledge and skills, he was also a close friend with a huge heart who was a source of joy to me and my family.
Unfortunately, that heart misfired on the afternoon of June 2nd and by the following morning had ceased to function. He was 72 years old and his memorial service was held on June 8th. While no one is likely ever perfectly prepared for sudden death, Dennis did one thing that had a profound effect on his patients, staff and estate. He signed a Memo of Direction which allowed us to cut through the red tape of his trust, probate and estate and get busy with the valuation of his practice. Consequently, the Buyer’s Prospectus was prepared and the practice was on the market NINE days after his death.
Subsequently, we were able to attract the attention of Dr. Mark Beard and the sale of Dr. Myer’s practice was closed on October 1st. Dr. Mark is a quality guy and I know Dennis would be pleased with the outcome of his tragedy.
Below is our Memo of Direction. It’s a WORD document you can change so whether you leave our name in place or substitute someone else, please do your family and estate a favor and fill one out and leave copies with your personal papers, spouse, executor and attorney. Practices do not survive very long if the doors are closed, staff members are looking for new jobs and your patients are being seen somewhere else. Don’t let your life’s work dissolve as a result of not taking five minutes to take care of business.