Buying or selling a practice is one of the most significant financial events in a dentist’s career – with only one chance to get it right.
Check out our newest listings
- LEE’S SUMMIT, MO: Here’s your chance to own a newer office in Lee’s Summit. This three-operatory gem, with room for a fourth, collected over $300k in 2023 and is poised for explosive growth with the right dentist. Skip costly equipment updates – this practice boasts newer technologies, ready for your immediate use. Tap into a loyal patient base and a surging suburban population hungry for quality care. Make it your own, customize it to your vision, and watch your practice soar. KC377 Summary
- SOUTHEASTERN KANSAS: Explore the potential of this flourishing dental practice with six operatories, located in a spacious, free-standing building. With the current dentist collecting over $900k in just three days a week, this opportunity offers a solid foundation for growth and success. Join a thriving community of patients and make your mark in the world of dentistry.
- OMAHA, NE: Well-established, highly profitable practice with average collections of $1.1 million. This practice is centrally located with five available operatories. The seller has an exceptional reputation and the next owner will have a great opportunity to capitalize on that legacy and build on it into the future. NE422 Summary
- EASTERN JACKSON COUNTY: This suburban practice is located along a major highway thru the Kansas City metro. Digital radiography and paperless charting have been in place for many years. The office is well decorated and turnkey. The Seller and associate share office production and the Hygienist sees patients four days per week. The office has limited PPO participation – Delta Premier only. KC376 Summary
- INDEPENDENCE/LEE’S SUMMIT: This attractive office is located in a professional services center with good access and plenty of convenient parking. The office is very well maintained and recently updated. There is space in the building to add two additional operatories. The seller is well-connected in the dental community and has an excellent reputation. KC376 Summary
- SOUTHEASTERN KANSAS: Exceptionally profitable small town practice. The office has three operatories in approximately 2500 square feet and the practice has had consistent revenues for this market over a long period of time. Collections were just under $500k in 2022. The building is available for purchase along with the practice.
New Blog Post:
Check out the featured article in the ADS Transitions newsletter. The Roadmap to a Successful Life after Practice.