Buying or selling a practice is one of the most significant financial events in a dentist’s career – with only one chance to get it right.
Check out our newest listings
- EASTERN KANSAS CITY METRO: Fantastic opportunity to own the only dental office in a growing Kansas City suburb. Free-standing building with great visibility along the main street. The office is currently open two days a week, but is primed for rapid growth to a three- or four-day-a-week practice. MO375 Summary
- OMAHA, NE: Well-established, highly profitable practice with average collections of $1.1 million. This practice is centrally located with five available operatories. The seller has an exceptional reputation and the next owner will have a great opportunity to capitalize on that legacy and build on it into the future. NE422 Summary
- COLUMBIA, MO: Are you ready to elevate your dental career and take over a thriving FFS practice? Look no further! This practice boasts an impressive 20-year track record of consistent success, bringing in $1.5 million in collections annually over the past three years. With six fully-equipped operatories nestled in a prime professional building, this practice is perfectly positioned for you to step in and take the reins or the seller I willing to stay a few months to help with transition if preferred. Deliver top-notch treatment to an established patient base and make your mark on the dental industry. MO374 Summary
- EASTERN JACKSON COUNTY: This suburban practice is located along a major highway thru the Kansas City metro. Digital radiography and paperless charting have been in place for many years. The office is well decorated and turnkey. The Seller and associate share office production and the Hygienist sees patients four days per week. The office has limited PPO participation – Delta Premier only. KC377 Summary
- INDEPENDENCE/LEE’S SUMMIT: This attractive office is located in a professional services center with good access and plenty of convenient parking. The office is very well maintained and recently updated. There is space in the building to add two additional operatories. The seller is well-connected in the dental community and has an excellent reputation. KC376 Summary
- SOUTHEASTERN KANSAS: Exceptionally profitable small town practice. The office has three operatories in approximately 2500 square feet and the practice has had consistent revenues for this market over a long period of time. Collections were just under $500k in 2022. The building is available for purchase along with the practice.
- WEST WICHITA PRACTICE: Step right in and continue the long-standing tradition of delivering patient-focused dentistry in this five-operatory Westside practice. Collections near $600k with the building and adjacent lot available as well. KS230 Summary
New Blog Post:
Check out the featured article in the ADS Transitions newsletter. The Roadmap to a Successful Life after Practice.